Friday, November 21, 2014

Welcoming ...


Linda aka Lindyloo's

Hi, my name is Linda aka Lindyloo's.  I am married to the love of my life and we have two teenage Kids.  I have always been into crafting for as long as I can remember.  I started with making soft toys and my own clothes moving onto cross stitch and the I discovered paper crafting approximately 16 years ago.  I have been lucky to sell my cards in a local Hairdresser and I also run a card making group one a week.  I have held a few DT posts in the past and I am really looking forward to this new adventure with the Lil Patch.

Here are some of Linda's favourites






I hope you loved reading a little bit about Linda and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Linda's first DT submission on January 4th 2015, see you then xx

4 comments:

  1. Your Christmas cards are lovely...how cute is the fat snowman!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Melinda It is s digi stamp from cuddly buddly x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful, and I can't wait for January, awesome to be a DT sister with you....Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great intro, fabulous cards. Not long to go yipppppp.hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete